There is a variety of coverages out there. At Suzie Health Solutions, the Enrollment Center located in Wenatchee for the Washington Healthplanfinder, we work with Qualified Health plans.
We are going to talk about non-medicare health insurance plans today. We offer a lot of insurance but health insurance we have worked through 10 open enrollments which usually run from November 1st through December 15th across the United States.
This means that they cover the 10 Essential Coverages.
- Inpatient and outpatient medical care
- Prescription drug coverage
- Preventive care and screenings
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Emergency services
- Rehabilitation services
- Pregnancy and maternity care
- Laboratory services
- Pediatric care, including dental and vision services.
Each plan will cover them in a variety of ways. We do run applications year round however are limited by enrollment dates. If we are outside a open enrollment then a person may have to wait the following year for coverage. We assist online, over the phone or in person.
Our office's landing page to contact us or set an appointment.
Post a Comment