When you qualify for Medicare, it is an important time in your life as you are literally making decisions that affect the rest of your life. You are usually either transitioning from a qualified health plan from your employer, three months before or after your birthday, or have become disabled. You have benefits during your initial enrollment period that you may not be aware of. If you miss your initial enrollment then you have restrictions and possibly penalties.
|Our busiest seasons.|
A no charge agent means just that, we don’t charge additional fees to assist you and answer your questions throughout the year. If you select or change plans with the assistance of a no charge agent then we receive compensation from the insurance company managing the plan. Yes, there are some cases that you can simply select an agent of record by signing a form, but there are certain plans that once you have selected an agent, they are attached until you switch plans or for the rest of your life. (Remember these are important decisions).
A no charge agent receives specialized training. Not only do we have education to achieve our license, we have education to maintain our license and to qualify to assist with Medicare plans every year. We have a variety of Medigap, Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Prescription plans. We go through background checks and operate in a regular office with established hours. Since we are small business owners we do schedule individuals after business hours, just ask.
Our focus is living insurance and we have a wide selection of additional products such as life, long term care, vision, dental and travel. We have conversations and make suggestions based on training and experience. Suzie is a second generation insurance agent and we have expanded because of customer suggestions. Suzie and Matt have literally changed their lives by building an agency from listening and providing assistance to their clients.
|Families helping Families.|
By working with a no charge agent:
- 1 Your do not get a discount by doing it directly or with a volunteer.
- 2 You support a small family run business.
- 3 We run a regular office in Wenatchee so you can go someplace local and get answers.
- 4 We do not work with a single company. This gives you shopping options every year. We regularly add products, so be sure to ask.
- 5 We have access to other insurance products such as Dental and travel plans that a single company or volunteer will not have access to.
- 6 It provides an additional point of customer service that you have already paid for.
- 7 You build a community resource that your neighbors can also use.
- 8 If you enjoy the insurance company’s 1-800 number then you can still use it.
|Suzie & Matt McColm|
This is one of those rare cases that you are getting something for nothing. There is no extra fee or cost for enrolling through an agent. Our funds are from plans that we are affiliated with so you don’t write checks in our name.
It feels good in this day and age of technology to let a friend know that you have a person that can take care of their insurance questions. Stop by and get to know us better or make a no obligationappointment today to work with a no charge agent.
Here is a simple way to add if you already have an account.