|Maximum Service for Minimum Price|
This means that we do a lot of charity work. We receive payment for about 1 in 4 policies. It is very rewarding on a spiritual level. Most people couldn't imagine getting paid for 15 minutes of every hour work. The first year that I estimated commissions for everyone that didn't select a broker, it amounted to $1 million a month. That is a large boost to small business in every community scattered through out the state. If everyone selected a local broker then what would that have done to your community?
Open Enrollment is Nov 1st through Dec 15. schedule an appointment today.
We have never charged a fee and that is why we jumped at the opportunity to run the Full Service Enrollment Center in Wenatchee for the Washington Healthplan Finder. It requires extra rules for example everyone has to undergo intensive background checks. There is an increase in Security. We operate with regular hours with an office that is easy to access and provides WiFi. It also means that we take everyone. If you want a list of Washington State Full Service Enrollment Centers then go here. (A little Secret, most of the brokers can also assist with Medicare and other Life and Health items).
1. Call 1-855-923-4633 and request your broker. You have to know their name and this could be time consuming if it is during open enrollment. If you don't have access to your account then this is usually the fastest.
2. If you have access to your account. Here are the simple screen shots on how to add a no charge broker:
|1. Log on and select Find a Broker.|
|3. Request Help. (These are 3 No Charge Brokers).|
|4. Once Selected the information will come up must hit PROCEED!|
|5. Final Confirmation must hit OK!|
3. If you are not connected to a broker then a manual connection can be done by the broker with a legal name and birth date of the account holder. Sometimes this is clumsy for people with multiple names as we have seen accounts with names other than complete legal ones entered.
Service Perks that we have done for connected clients:
1. Answered how a plan functioned during enrollment and through out the year.
2. Looked up a prescription to review how much the copay would be for a health plan.
3. Was able to provide the policy number before cards arrived in the mail.
4. Answered how much the carrier was needing for payment.
5. Uploaded documents that the Healthcare Authority was requiring.
6. Explained the documents that the Healthcare Authority was requiring.
7. Helped a client file a complaint with the Office of Insurance Commissioner.
8. Explained how the application is to be filled out.
You may not require 1 of these perks this year but what about your neighbor? By selecting a local no cost broker, you help out small business and build a resource in your community. It is why we always recommend a No Charge Broker.